Parts Limited Warranty
Aero Climate Control, Inc offers the following limited warranty on parts and units, subject to the conditions listed below. There are no other warranties implied.
Aero Climate Control, Inc warrants parts and/or units to be free from defects in material or workmanship for up to a period of 1 year from date of sale to the first purchaser. Ultimate responsibility of warranty and length or term of warranty lies with each manufacturer, and therefore all manufacturers’ warranties will prevail. In the event that a defect is discovered during the warranty period, Aero Climate Control, Inc agrees that, at its option, it will repair, replace or credit the defective part, when proper warranty filing procedures have been followed. Any part or unit repaired or replaced under this warranty will be warranted only for the remainder of the original warranty period. There is no labor allowance given on parts or units. This warranty does not cover any expenses incurred in the removal and/or reinstallation of the heating/air conditioning part or unit. Specifically, this warranty does not cover any expenses for consumable products such as chemicals or oils, other parts not purchased from Aero Climate Control, Inc, or labor. This warranty is offered only to the original purchaser of the parts. This warranty does not apply, and will be voided, if the heating/air conditioning part(s) and/or unit(s) sold has/have been damaged by abuse, misuse, accident, neglect, or alteration.
THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS EXCLUSIVE AND NO OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER STATUTORY, ORAL, WRITTEN, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE SHALL APPLY. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. THE CONSUMERS EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY AND AERO CLIMATE CONTROL, INC’S ONLY OBLIGATION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNNECTION WITH BREACH OF WARRANTY, SHALL BE THOSE STATED HEREIN. AERO CLIMATE CONTROL, INC EXPRESSELY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE PART(S) AND/OR UNIT(S) SOLD.
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. In addition, some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and some do not allow the exclusion of limitations of incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, limitations as to these matters contained herein may not apply to you.
This warranty does not apply to compressors unless the installation procedures provided by Aero Climate Control, Inc are followed in their entirety. See Compressor Limited Warranty.
Compressor Limited Warranty
Aero Climate Control, Inc warrants compressors to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 1 year from date of sale to the first purchaser. Ultimate responsibility of warranty and length or term of warranty lies with each manufacturer, and therefore all manufacturers’ warranties will prevail. This limited warranty does not include any labor allowance and does not cover related parts not furnished by Aero Climate Control, Inc. Related parts include drier/accumulator, expansion valve/orifice tube, condenser, and clutch. This limited warranty does not cover compressors that have been altered, abused, misused or chemically damaged.
A licensed air conditioning technician must install the a/c compressor and all related parts. Some new and remanufactured compressors do not contain oil. Installer must drain, measure, and refill oil to insure proper amount. If unsure of the oil type, discard and add correct amount and type (refer to OEM or compressor manufacturer’s specifications). Aero Climate Control, Inc is not responsible for damages to any part of the air conditioning system caused by improper installation of compressor.
Also for warranty to be considered a repair order must accompany the compressor, stating that the following procedures were performed:
Flushed a/c system with a non-residue liquid flush and approved flushing system.
- Replaced the accumulator or receiver drier.
- Replaced the expansion device (orifice tube, liquid line containing the orifice tube, peanut valve, or block valve).
- Replaced the condenser (multi flow or serpentine style) if catastrophic compressor failure occurred.
- Inspected compressor clutch for proper air gap before installation (refer to OEM or compressor manufacturer’s specifications).
- Used only approved oil (PAG or ester oil for R134a and mineral oil for R12) and proper amount for the system (refer to OEM or compressor manufacturer’s specifications).
- Rotated clutch hub ten full turns after compressor installation complete.
- Inspected compressor drive belt for proper adjustment and/or wear and repaired as needed.
- Inspected evaporator for proper airflow and repaired if needed.
- Inspected condenser, radiator, and charge air cooler for proper airflow and repaired as needed.
- Inspected a/c system for leaks using nitrogen and repaired as needed.
- Evacuated a/c system for a minimum of 45 minutes and/or 1000 microns.
- Charged a/c system with proper refrigerant (R134a or R12) and proper amount (refer to vehicle specifications).
- Inspected fan clutch or electric fan assemblies for proper operation and replaced if needed.
- Inspected compressor clutch electrical circuit for proper voltage and repaired if needed.
- Inspected all pressure switches for proper operation and replaced if needed.