Visible and concealed damage is not covered under warranty. Customers who choose to charge freight to their own account must submit a claim to the freight carrier in accordance with their procedures for reimbursement. Customers who choose to have Aero Climate Control, Inc prepay and/or add freight charges to the invoice, must take detailed pictures of the damaged boxes/products, and write a detailed description of the damages. Note: Shipping damage that occurs with an LTL shipment must be notated on the freight bill at the time of delivery for a claim to be processed. Once these required steps are complete, all information and images must be emailed to [email protected] and the claims process will begin. ACCI does not cover freight charges on replacement parts that are damaged by freight carrier.
All unused, unopened, and uninstalled products can be returned within 30 days of purchase date. Special ordered products are non-returnable. Incidental returns received after the 30th day from purchase date will not be accepted. All products must be in original packaging and in saleable condition. All new returns are subjected to a 20% ($10 minimum) restocking fee.
Aero Climate Control, Inc reserves the right to conduct a review and inspection of each warranty claim and to accept or deny any claim not meeting the manufacturer’s requirements for warranty. Aero Climate Control, Inc will not warranty products, which it did not sell, have been abused, mishandled, altered or used inappropriately. Defective returns received after the 30th day from the date RGA was issued will not be accepted. ACCI does not warranty or pay for any labor on returned or warranty parts.
Returns will only be accepted at Aero Climate Control, Inc, RGA Department 2012 Industrial Blvd. Rockwall, TX 75087
All refunds on a returned product will be processed within two weeks. Customers will only receive a refund based on the original invoiced prices for items approved for return minus shipping charges and restocking fees. A 20% ($10 minimum) handling/restocking fee will be applied to all returned products.
Product returned must be in saleable condition. That is, the product must be returned in approved shipping boxes, packed properly to prevent damage, carry an identifiable Aero Climate Control, Inc part number, and be in original cartons. Testing may be required before credit can be issued. Customers will be contacted by Aero Climate Control, Inc if any product is ineligible for credit or if any discrepancies arise. The customer must make a decision within 30 days whether or not to have ineligible product returned “Freight Collect”. Ineligible product will be held for no more than 30 days and then scrapped.
Product claims will be rejected if:
- The product is returned without proper authorization.
- The incidental return is received back after the 30thday from purchase date.
- The defective return is received back after the 30thday from the date RGA was issued.
- The product is inspected and no manufacturing defects are found.
- The product is damaged due to improper installation, abuse, misuse, contamination, improper removal, defacement, or visible shipping damage.
- The product is not manufactured or furnished by Aero Climate Control, Inc.
- Any of the following products are returned to Aero Climate Control, Inc without shipping/sealing caps/plates in place and properly packaged before shipment: Compressors, Evaporator, Heater Cores, Condensers, Driers, Accumulators, or Expansion Valves.
- Compressor clutch wires cut or spliced.
All Cancel orders are subjected to a 10% processing fee. 10% of your total amount will be charged if you cancel your order.